The complete test prep tool for students who want extra practice and strategies to sharpen their ACT English, Reading, and Writing skills
Kaplan’s ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep will help you prepare for the English, Reading, and Writing sections of the ACT. This comprehensive tool contains essential features to help you improve your test scores, including:
* Hundreds of practice questions
* Information about the format and structure of the test
* Analysis of the specific types of reading passages that appear on the test: prose fiction, humanities, and social studies
* Review of proper grammar, syntax, and punctuation issues that students are expected to have mastered
* A section on how to approach the optional writing section of the test, updated for the revised ACT Writing Test
Based on Kaplan’s official online prep partnership with ACT, Inc., we have done an in-depth review and refresh of our practice test content and questions to make sure they are fully aligned with the actual ACT test. This will ensure that students have an extremely accurate test-like experience while prepping with this resource.
ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep is the must-have tool that will help you score higher on the ACT—guaranteed.