Ivy Global’s ACT Guide is a comprehensive test preparation book to help you ace the updated 2016 ACT. This book has the content, strategies, and practice you need to ensure you perform your best on test day.
Ivy Global’s ACT Guide includes:
- Full-length Tests: Our guide includes three full-length tests so you can practice under realistic conditions.
- Extensive practice: Over 500 additional ACT-style practice problems divided by content type will help you focus on the areas you need.
- Clear Strategies: The 5 Ps are simple, effective strategies you can use throughout the test to maximize your score.
- Real Educational Content: Unlike some other books, we include content for the English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing Tests that uses ACT-style problems to teach you what you need to know for the exam.
- Up-to-date test information: New information reflects recent changes to the Science and Reading sections not found in other books.
- Access to additional resources online: Our online resources include detailed explanations, extra practice, reading lists, and more! Why Ivy Global?
- Rigor-tested Questions: Unlike other test products, we perform actual testing with high school students to help calibrate our tests’ difficulty.
- High-quality Passages: Reading passages are adapted from articles in The New York Times, The Atlantic, The Wall Street Journal and other high-quality publications.
- Most-like ACT: Our tests closely adhere to the ACT test specifications and practice tests so your practice is as impactful as possible.
- Real-time Scoring: The book includes access to our online scoring system, which will enable you to create a detailed report breaking down your strengths and weaknesses.
- Answer Explanations: We provide in-depth, downloadable answer explanations for every question on the three Practice Tests.